Our monthly plans work like any standard monthly subscription plan, like say your Netflix or Verizon subscription. You pay for a certain number of lookups per month, and you are billed automatically every month (or every year for annual plans).
Here is some additional detailed information on our plans
- When you signup for a standard monthly plan, you are allocated a certain number of lookups per month. Every time you look someone up, one lookup is deducted from your monthly allocation of lookups.
- Lookups do not roll over to the next month.
- You are charged initially when you signup for a paid plan, and then automatically every month on your renewal date.
- You can cancel your plan anytime you want right from your account.
- There is no minimum contract period. You may signup for as little as one month.
- You can change your plan at any time. You will not lose any unused lookups when you switch.
When will I be charged?
Below is an example of a user who signs up for a monthly plan with 100 lookups per month on January 5th. The user gets charged every month as shown below. The un-used lookups will not be carried over.