Ways to Find and Use Company-Level Information
RocketReach processes data for 60 million companies from all across the world. All users have access to search companies and see firmographic information.
In this article - click to jump to section:
Where to See Company Info
Do you know these four ways to access details about a company? Watch here to learn:
How to Search Companies
A narrow focus with a specific, highly relevant message is a proven strategy for increasing conversions. To maximize alignment with your candidates/prospects, make your first step to search and validate the companies/target accounts. Here's how to get started:
For additional guidance and details, please check out our guides on Company Search Filters. (Coming Soon!)
Topics in Company Data
Ready for more? These additional resources can guide you through common situations.
- I have a list of Companies. How do I find contact information for specific employees?
- I did a Company Search. How do I get a list of Contacts?
- I can't find the Company that I'm looking for.
- What data is available on Company profiles?
- How can I export Company data?
- Can I use RocketReach to find Technographic data?
- Can I use RocketReach to search by Intent Signals and find high-intent prospects?
- Full Guide: How to Create and Use Company Lists