Recent Launches 🚀
You deserve a data provider that's reliable and easy to use. As your partner, RocketReach is constantly ingesting user feedback and churning out meaningful updates that will help you get great results.
This article highlights the most-recent innovations from RocketReach! Please check here for archives.
Last updated: September 20, 2023
🆕 Letter Grades for Email Verification
When you lookup a person, RocketReach checks in real-time for any updates so you always receive the most recent information possible. Any found email addresses are also checked in multiple ways to determine validity and deliverability.
With the new letter grade scoring system, at a glance you'll be able to easily understand the results of our testing and scoring.
|Best: Multiple tests confirm this is a working inbox.
|Likely: Tests and modeling indicate it’s likely your email will be delivered.
|Possible: Worth trying, especially if better options are not available.
💡Remember! Lookup credits are used only when you receive at least one verified contact (A or A- or green phone icon). No lookup credit is used if you only receive yellow (B) contacts.
- Use A and A- when available. Most users will experience better than 90% successful delivery.
- B grade typically occurs because a security setting on the recipient side prevents us from performing a full verification.
- These emails often are fully functional, real inboxes! But since we can't fully verify, we don't want to charge you for this contact.
- If you're sending 1-to-1 emails or small campaigns, the B grade email address are well suited for this kind of usage.
- Any email address that we have concluded is no longer valid will not be shown.
You May Also be Interested:
- RocketReach MasterClass | Video Lesson Course
- Understand All Icons on the Contact Card
- How RocketReach Ensures Fresh Data
- "Better Than Space Camp" Live Training, every Tuesday
➡️ Register to Attend
- Bring your project for Guided Coaching, Mon/Wed/Fri
➡️ Register to Attend
All Recent Updates & New Features
You can see a complete history of all feature releases and updates in our change log.
Just click the account button in the top right corner, then in the menu select "What's New?" to see a summary of recent changes. Select an entry to see its full details, or select "See all changes" to go to the full log.