There are two ways to change your password:
If you cannot remember your password:
- Click the 'Forgot Password?' link on the login page.
- Enter your email address into the 'E-Mail' field and click the 'Reset Password' button. You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
For Google and Facebook Linked Accounts: If your RocketReach account is connected to your Google or Facebook account and you would like to create RocketReach specific login credentials to access your account, you may use the 'Forgot Password?' link and Password Reset steps outlined above to disconnect your Google or Facebook account from RocketReach and create a password
If you do remember your current password but would like to change it:
- Log into your account and visit the 'Profile & Security' section of your account page. (You can get to the "Account" page at any time by clicking on your email in the header.)
- Click the 'Change Password' button to update the password on file for the account.
- Click the 'Save' button to confirm and complete the change.