If you used the 'Continue with Google' or 'Continue with Facebook' buttons to Signup for your RocketReach account initially, but would now like to use your email address instead, please follow the steps outlined below.
There are two ways to disconnect your Google or Facebook account from your RocketReach account.
Disconnect your Google or Facebook account from your RocketReach Account:
- Login to your account using Google or Facebook.
- From the Account Tab, go to the 'Profile & Security' section.
- Click the 'Disconnect Google' or 'Disconnect Facebook' button.
- Create a new password to login into the account.
- Click Submit to save your new password.
You can now use the same email address as before with your new password to log into the account. To update your email address, you can visit this help article.
Disconnect your Google or Facebook account from the RocketReach Login Page:
- Click the 'Forgot Password?' link on the login page
- Enter your email address associated with your Google or Facebook account in the 'E-Mail Address' field.
- Click the 'Reset Password' button. You will then receive an email with a link to create a password.