NOTE: You may only Deactivate a FREE account. If you are on a paid subscription, please see our help article: How Do I Cancel My Paid Subscription?
To Delete or De-activate your Free RocketReach account:
1. Go to the "Other Settings" section on your account page. (You can also get to your 'Account' page at any time by clicking on your email in the header.)
2. Under the 'Account Status' heading click the 'De-activate and close account' link.
3. Click 'Ok' to confirm the de-activation of the account.
4. Answer the pop-up question asking why you are closing the account.
*This is a required step to complete account de-activation, and we appreciate your feedback.
5. Click 'OK' when complete.
Your RocketReach account is now deactivated.
If you de-activated your account in error or need to reactivate a deactivated account, please contact us at email@example.com.