RocketReach supports direct integration with your SalesForce CRM. Connecting your SalesForce account is simple.
How to Sync your SalesForce Account to RocketReach
- Go to the 'SalesForce Sync' section of your account. (You can get to the "Account" page at any time by clicking on your email in the header.)
- Log in to Salesforce (if you are already logged into Salesforce RocketReach will begin to sync automatically).
- When connected, your RocketReach account will automatically sync new contacts with Salesforce each time you use it.
- Contacts are brought into Salesforce as leads which can then be converted as needed.
Please note that our Salesforce sync feature will only work with the following editions of Salesforce.
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Performance Edition (requires an upgrade to paid Salesforce feature)
Watch our quick Salesforce Synchronization Demo.