How To Open CSV on Mac
If you are using the Safari internet browser, when you download a list or export your contacts at first it may look like this:
This happens because the data opened as a tab inside Safari. Thankfully, it's easy to fix in just 1 minute.
- Right-click on the page Safari has opened, and click Save Page As.
- Another prompt will show up, allowing you to choose the file name and where you wish to save the file.
- In the next prompt, change Format to Page Source. You will notice the file extension in the file name line changed to .csv
- Change the file name as needed and select where you want to save the file.
- Click Save, and you're done!
💡TIP: Don't like the extra steps? Using RocketReach on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge will automatically download the CSV file.